27 February 2010

My Juvenile Humor

Yes, I know reader. I can go on tirades about the Austrian economics and libertarian politics and compare Korean and American cultures. I can, just like all of you, be serious and passionate, but sometimes... Well, sometimes I need a little sophomoric humor. Perhaps you didn't like Van Wilder or any of the American Pie series, that's fine. I thought they were comedic gold! For some reason, there's something funny about a dude getting his plums squashed or getting shot in the ass. So expect more of my kind of humor and if you like it, then grab my feed... I mean my RSS, not my....you know. (Unless you're a good looking, legal-aged, woman)

Now let me share a few items that made me giggle like a little girl...They speak for themselves.

 
Twilight - Things I Dislike




Yup

 SOOOOOO Wrong!


More can be found at one of my favorite websites Very Demotivational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.