05 January 2011

Tron - Reviewed






I'm not going to go into the plot and spoil it for you. I enjoyed it and I would see it again! If you're a constant reader at Floridaegu, you'll know that I've mentioned my Tron-chubby on more than one occasion. There seems to be a split on how some people viewed this movie. It's a cult revival for some and a WTF for others. I'm in the prior camp. I saw 1982 Tron with a child's eye and imagination. To see the second movie pick up where it left off and in the way they did it so that it could stand alone, just made me want to jump around the movie theater. On more than one occasion I did throw my hands in the air and yell-out to myself.


The visuals were badass, I want to do more naughty things with Olivia Wilde AKA "13" (House), and the story was decent. I admit there were some holes in the story that were glossed over. I admit the character Tron could have shown his face, but if I let some of those minor details slide, and just enjoy the movie, then good friends, Tron: Legacy is worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.