18 March 2010

ZOMG!! Another Tron 2 Trailer!!!


 Friends, in 1982, Disney released a film called Tron. It was the mind blowing! My mother took us and I was captivated by the special effects, story, and characters. For the uninitiated, Tron is about a guy that get's zapped into a mainframe system and must help a program free the other enslaved programs. I know, it sounds like Indian Jones and The Temple of Doom with a floppy disk in Harrison's Ford's ass, but it's not. It's waaaaay cooler; it's Jeff Bridges with a floppy disk in his ass! Look, it's better if you just watch it. Now, you have to remember, that I watched this with a child's eyes AND it was 1982, so you have to allow some leeway. This isn't Avatar or T2, so don't be like my wife and say it's cheesey without putting it in context -- 1982 -- big round glasses, arcades, and command line interfaces, no Windows or Macs, no sir!

Once you've watched it, you'll be prepared for these videos below. I'm warning you, you'll enjoy these trailers and TRON 2 aka TRON Legacy much more. If you decide to watch them anyway, that's fine, but don't let it spoil your TRON viewing.

So for you first treat I give you the 1982 TRON trailer. Two Words, Light Bikes:





Now the teaser that was released at ComiCon 2009. I think every geek there pooped their skivvies, also, Jeff Bridges - 'nuff said:





A clearer version of the above video can be found here

And Finally, the latest trailer that gives me an O-face, again Jeff Bridges:




Fellow geeks this message is as much for me as it is for you...it's not real. As much as we want it to be, it's not. DO NOT END UP LIKE TRON GUY------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.