09 June 2010

Gov. Christie Takes On The Unions

I really like this guy. He's a no nonsense do-er. I mean, why haven't we, as people, picked up on the double-talk and hypocrisies of our political representatives? Why do they try to have their staff write laws in legalese so that you and I can't understand it without paying a retainer fee?  Sheesh!

It's no great surprise where I stand on unions. It's also no surprise that I'm especially against teachers' unions. Governor Christie is trying to fix a problem, but the problem refuses to get fixed because unions don't want that. When unions get too big, they are as dangerous and corporations, and either ones, when lobbying to governments creates an atmosphere which is always opposed to general good. Why? Because the corporations and unions exist to serve themselves.

Judge for yourself.



It's time to end their power and bring about performance based pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.