11 April 2010

Time to Work Towards Repealing the Bill...


There's a group on Facebook that I recently joined up. It's called "Repeal The Bill" - Let's Find 10,000,000 People to Help Us End Obamacare!  You see, I have hope...not the big-government-can-solve-all-my-problems-hope, but rather the hope that Americans will see what their government is doing. The more we empower government to do for us, the more liberties we give up. I mean, really, do I have to talk about the Constitution again?  Don't worry, I won't. I've beaten that horse beyond death.


If you're reading this site, you're probably in agreement with me because I've probably scared off my more liberal readers. Sorry guys, I know I used to be one of you..you know greater good and all, but I went back and re-read the Constitution and found that most if not all that both parties are doing is against the Constitution, hence illegal. If we're supposed to follow the laws, then the law of the land must be followed. To that end, I hope we can repeal the Pelosi-Reid-Obama abomination.


Here's their site: http://www.repealthebillrememberinnovember.com/

I encourage you to join, buy a pin and vote in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.