12 April 2010

Time's 100

Time is conducting its online poll of the 100 most influential people in the world and of course the Koreans are doing their best to put Rain and Kim Yuna on top. It's a poll that people can vote on multiple times so results will vary.

Let's see, currently Kim Yuna has a rating of 94, but I'm sure the K-netizens will fix that. Rain has a rating of 96. The K-netizens are definitely pushing him because of previous years when he was on the list and beat out Stephen Colbert, currently 86. The other good thing about this poll is that you can vote down someone you don't like, as evidenced by Stephen's 86 (I'm biased towards Stephen). Another celebrity of note is Ron Paul, currently at 93. I think for many Americans, he's reawakened our political spirits.

Vote to heart's content! Bonus points if you have a script that I can run to help me outvote the K-netizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.