27 May 2010

Another Candidate I'd Support - Les Phillip

People like Ron Paul and similar like minded people are few and have very little influence in Congress, currently. However, the message is getting out. The message that our federal government is out of control and the Constitution is the restraining mechanism. We've got Rand Paul with a great chance for a senate seat in Kentucky. There's Peter Schiff in Connecticut also running for Senate. Here is Les Phillip; he's running for Alabama's 5th Congressional District. If I lived there, I'd vote for him.



and anther one... The money shot, "...and they're not going to call me a racist." Booyah!



Let's send a bunch of them to congress in 2010! Then we'll send some more in 2012! THIS is the CHANGE that should have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.