14 May 2010

Owwwie! My Va-J-J hurts!

It appears that when the media is shouts the laurels of our dear leader, President Obama, he loves and supports them, but when there are hard questions or opposing information, he says that the "...the information age could be too much of a good thing, [that] ...'information becomes a distraction, a diversion' that is putting 'pressure on our country and on our democracy.'"

This reminds me of another president...Mr. Roh Moo Hyun. I know it's bad form to talk ill of the deceased, but please allow me a small imposition. That guy was a piece of work that weakened and embarrassed his country. He did great things, no doubt, but many of his great screw-ups overshadowed his great achievements. I wonder if President Obama is also on a similar track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.