08 May 2010

Sent Home for Wearing the American Flag

Yup, you read that right. If you attend a certain northern California school and you wear Old Glory on Cinco de Mayo, then you get sent home from school.  asdfp9nowq3rp9asefh09n23kljkjlxdbflkafdhgiaak.bdfaLEGHBGS.L; Now that I've vented my frustration a bit I'll continue. Apparently a few of the hispanic kids complained to the school administrators and instead of talking about tolerance, the flag wearing kids (some of whom were of hispanic desent) were sent home. School administrators said that the flags were inciting the some hispanic students. WHAT?! Just......just.....just watch for yourself...

 

Wow...just...wow. I can somehow see why the bandanna was to be removed...there could have been a no headgear policy, but everything else? They were being labeled racist for showing the US flag? Let's reverse that and see if showing the Mexican flag on the 4th of July or any day for that matter is racist. If so, then make a no flag policy, period. I'm getting tired of my country bending and accommodating others and others not returning the courtesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.