27 May 2010

New Topic - Malicious Cops

I'm going to begin posting all the negative news and negative videos and pushing sites that talk about bad cops. If there is something good to publish about them I might. Why the bias? Because it seems that good cops are being outnumbered by the bad cops and the "blue line" or blue wall of silence makes them all look bad. One of my childhood friend's dad was a cop. He walked his beat and didn't have to really mess with anyone. He told me that often times, he didn't need to bring a lot of misguided people. He rarely gave out tickets. He only pulled them in or ticketed them when the offender became violent or rude. I can agree with that. I mean, if you're in a bar fight perhaps you need to be hauled in to cool off. Is it really necessary to ticket every jaywalker and sidewalk spitter that a cop sees? That kind of policing behavior is pedantic, doesn't do any good for the public, and is often viewed as a money making scheme for the city/county/state. It's crap and so are quotas and unnecessary force. One of these days when I go back to the states, I'm going to work on getting on the review board for police officers. I'm going to track these complaints and do my best to make sure no bad cops go unnoticed.

This is my site, this is my bias, so take it with whatever amount of salt you'd like.

In the meantime here is a video of cops shooting a dog while serving a search warrant. Judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.