25 October 2010

Conversation About Bathhouses


I was having a conversation about bathhouses in Korea. All of us seemed to have various levels of experience and comfort. The conversation went pretty smoothly until one coworker, let's call him M.Gazer, went to far and I just had to check him...

M.Gazer: I don't like bathhouses because all the Koreans are staring at my junk.

Me: Why don't you stare back? *fighting to hold back laughter*

M.Gazer: I'm not doing that.

Me: I know why they're staring at you. Yours is the only one standing erect. *laughing*

M.Gazer: NO! When I think about bathhouses I think about naked women or being surrounded by naked women.

Me: ...

Me: I'm sure if you explain it to them they'll understand...*starting to laugh* OR you could try to counter it by staring at their junk. *laughing*

That's right good reader. Sometimes my life is a rerun of Porky's.

4 comments:

  1. Why the forieng men alway think about the dick. Always think dick so big size and Korean men not. Korean men don't look your dick in the bath house but maybe you just thinking that because you white. But not kid, all men know don't look at the each one other dick, so don't worry about your dick and the gay and the other thing muchly, okay? Korea don't have the gay usually, and if the gay want they have many special place for secret meet, and even have many Naver club.

    If want together with the woman, you should go Japan. They have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From M.Gazer,
    Fleridagu had a few things wrong, my dick is small, I don't want Koreans to think that all foreigners have small size. also, i think about women bathhouse when I am in boy bathhouse, gives me problem...
    -M.Gazer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa.

    I never mentioned anything about size comparisons.

    I just talked about a gentleman in my office that felt uncomfortable and so I poked fun at him.

    @Anonymous - Thanks for the information about Japanese bathhouse. Perhaps the wife and I will go there one day.

    @M.Gazer- Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why dick is junk? Dick is precious thing, like golden diamond for everlast treasure. If there is not the dick, there is not the world. Don't make the dick junk. OKay? Be careful with the dick.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear what you think.