10 October 2010

Good Cop Records Bad Cops, Then Gets Fired

Take a listen to this and tell me this doesn't make your blood boil..

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/414/right-to-remain-silent


Lies, quotas, the blue line, things that cops use against us, and when cops are held accountable they close ranks. Who watches the watchers? WE DO! Record them because if they can get away with it, they will. Good cops will be vindicated and bad cops will be exposed. If the good cops can't or won't police themselves (no pun intended), then we'll just have to do it for them. In some states, they're confiscating video under wiretapping statutes. How twisted is that? They can record you, but you can't record them because you might be invading their privacy in a public area?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to continue to look for stories like this and circulate them to any one that will listed. If I ever go back to the states, I'm going to try and get myself on a police review board and will be very watchful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.