28 March 2010

Blah - Attack of the Yellow Dust

I'm feeling pretty blah today. My head feels like it's swimming slowly and I have little motivation to do much, except perhaps to sit on my couch and write on the blog. Hey, at least it's productive, no?  I woke up around 6 this morning, and decided I'd clean the bathrooms today. It's been a little while since I did that, and I don't want the wife to do that kind of cleaning. She's carrying my second daughter and I don't want to take any chances. So I watered everything up, scrubbed the important bits and double scrubbed the parts where skin has to touch. You figure it out. After a good cleaning that's when I felt this sickness come on. It can't be attributed to cleaning the bathroom, I must have caught something it the past couple days. Maybe it was the yellow dust from yesterday..very possible.



 So, here I am watching Animal Farm on Korean TV, drinking water in order to flush this low-grade fever I have. I hope things get better by tomorrow morning because it will suck working while feeling like run-over poop.What's that? Why don't I stay home? To hell with that. I'd gotten sick from other people at work and I'm not one to hold back when I can share something like this. Besides, I'd rather spend my days off doing something I like rather than lying around being half-productive. Water, water, water, flush the dust out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.