11 March 2010

The Second Child Cometh

My wife is around 18 - 19 weeks pregnant. And we finally found out the sex of the baby. It's a girl! Awesome! I will have 2 little angels running around the house. The wife and I were hoping for a boy, but I'll take what I can get and count my blessings. I ONLY hope that she is as healthy as her older sister. The wife was a bit sad, but I reminded her that there are others who would love to have a girl and that we are very, very lucky. After all, we can still try a third time, if we want to. I have a special place in my heart for daddy's little girl (now girls). Admittedly, I would probably be tougher on the boy. My friend seems to feel and do the same. I wonder if other fathers are pushovers and knights for their girls; coaches and drill sergeants for their sons.

Another good thing is that all the clothes that the first daughter had can be passed down to second daughter. Another blogger that I've subscribe to is A Geek in Korea. His daughter's pseudonym is "Glow." Perhaps it's time to think of aliases. We'll see. In the meantime, 20 more weeks to go until my second spawn emerges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.