11 March 2010

This is How IT Began...

Someday in the future, when this blog become more popular and people add me to their RSS reader by the thousands, they will look back and say, "THIS place, this is where it began." I received my first pimp, my first endorsement, if you prefer. That the title of the blog that endorsed me is An Idiot's Tale! A Blog About Living and Teaching in Korea! Celebrating the Mundane Since 2009! is auspicious. 

My plan for world conquest through blogging about my own mundane life has begun!  I'm sure such famous blogs such as The Marmot's Hole and ROK Drop had humble beginnings and now... look at them! It takes time and dedication and perhaps my greatest weakness...good writing. I hope, reader, you enjoy my writing non-style, dry wit, sophomoric humor, and articles that are at times, a bit extreme.

More to come.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you think.